Denver & Colorado Personal Injury Lawyer
A serious accident or injury caused by another party’s negligence can turn your life upside down. If you have been injured in Colorado, you need a team of lawyers on your side with the skills and resources to help you fully recover – physically, personally, and vocationally.
Personal Injury? How Our Lawyers Can Help
At The Sawaya Law Firm, our practice has been dedicated exclusively to helping injured people for more than 35 years. We have helped thousands of people in Denver, Greeley, and throughout northeastern Colorado and the Rocky Mountains. Many of our attorneys, including our founding attorney, Michael G. Sawaya, have been listed among Colorado Super Lawyers®.
When you work with our firm after a serious accident, our Colorado personal injury lawyers will thoroughly investigate your accident and carefully document the facts in your case and the full extent of your injuries. We will help you get the medical care you need and actively pursue the compensation you deserve. Our experienced injury attorneys are aggressive advocates when dealing with insurance companies on your behalf.
Personal Injury Claim FAQs
Since 1977, the dedicated personal injury attorneys at The Sawaya Law Firm have been fierce advocates for people who suffered harm due to someone else’s negligence. We represent people who were hurt in car crashes, workplace accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and other types of traumatic events.
Although every personal injury case we handle is different, we frequently answer the following questions during our free initial consultations with clients:
Contact Your Colorado Personal Injury Lawyer
Call 303-466-3529 or contact us online today to discuss your concerns. Speak with an experienced:
- Denver Personal Injury Lawyer
- Colorado Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fort Collins Personal Injury Lawyer
- Greeley Personal Injury Lawyer
There’s no fees unless we win your case.
Cases We Handle
The Sawaya Law Firm has a successful track record handling a range of disability and injury cases. Legal matters our accident, injury, and disability attorneys handle include:
- Car Accidents: Automobile accidents injure thousands of people every day. As reported by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), for 2013, on average, 6,337 people were injured daily in traffic crashes in the U.S. If you have been hurt in a car accident that was someone else’s fault, our firm can help you pursue the compensation you are entitled to receive.
- Truck Accidents: Large commercial trucks, fully loaded, can weigh 80,000 pounds or more, and they often cause serious injuries to passenger vehicle occupants in a collision. Large truck collision cases can be more complex than other automobile accident cases because of the number of potentially liable parties, evidence that must be preserved, and the federal regulations involved. If you have been injured or lost a loved one in a crash with large commercial truck, do not hesitate to consult with an experienced truck accident attorney with The Sawaya Law Firm.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle riders lack the protection of an enclosed vehicle, and they can be seriously injured in an accident. Most motorcycle accidents are caused by other drivers who fail to see or register the motorcycle on the roadway. If you have been hurt in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligent act of another party, you will find a skilled and dedicated legal advocate with our firm. Keep the shiny side up!
- Premises Liability: Property owners are responsible for maintaining the property in a reasonably safe condition, or at least giving adequate warning of any danger. When poor maintenance, construction defects, or inadequate security result in accidents or assault, our Colorado premises liability attorneys will investigate the incident and aggressively pursue compensation for your injuries.
- Workers’ Compensation: Workers injured on the job should be able to easily obtain the benefits they are entitled to receive. Unfortunately, that is not always the case. Employers or their insurance companies may dispute the validity of the claim, the time needed for recovery before returning to work, or the degree of disability caused by the injuries. If you have been seriously injured in a workplace accident, it is in your best interests to have an experienced attorney with The Sawaya Law Firm by your side for your workers’ compensation claim.
- Social Security Disability (SSD): Although many American workers pay into Social Security for most of their lives, Social Security Disability benefits can be difficult to obtain when you need them. Most claims are denied by the Social Security Administration in the initial application phase. Our firm can make a difference in the outcome of your disability claim.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Trip or slip and fall accidents can cause serious injuries, including fractures, concussions, traumatic brain injuries, hip injuries, and elbow injuries. If you have been hurt because you slipped on a slick floor where there was no warning sign, or tripped on an object in your walking path, contact a slip and fall accident lawyer with The Sawaya Law Firm.
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD): RSD, also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), is a complex progressive disorder that causes extreme, debilitating pain, affecting the central nervous system. It can result from injuries sustained in auto-accidents, and if caught and treated in the early stages, it may be possible to reverse the condition. If you were in an accident from which you received a diagnosis of RSD, it is important to consult with an experienced personal injury as soon as possible.
- Dangerous Products: Defective or dangerous consumer products, medical devices, and prescription drugs are the source of countless recalls and civil lawsuits every year. If you or your loved one has been harmed by a dangerous or defective product, our firm can help you hold the responsible parties accountable.
- Wage and Labor: We represent employees that are simply not getting the pay to which they are legally entitled. We specialize in wage and hour class action lawsuits, fighting companies who steal fair pay from their employees. We only represent employees, and we only work on wage and hour cases.
What Our Clients Say about Us
Our firm was established in 1977 and has been dedicated to personal injury and disability clients for more than 35 years. During our many years of practice, we have built a reputation for the caring and aggressive advocacy we provide to our clients.
We have built The Sawaya Law Firm around 12 Core Values , which have shaped the success of our firm and the results we have been able to obtain for the benefit of our clients. These core values have made a significant difference in our practice, and our reputation depends on them. If you would like to know more about our firm and the quality of service we provide, read what our clients are saying about us.