The Sawaya Law Firm Sponsors the 2013 Mayor’s Diversity Awards
The Sawaya Law Firm is proud to be the lead sponsor of the 2013 Mayor’s Diversity Awards presented by the African-American Commission on Thursday, October 17th. We support the city’s value and commitment to diversity and inclusiveness.
The African American culture and its influence on the American heritage will be celebrated with the theme, “The Shoulders We Stand Upon.” Please see below for a full list of sponsors and award recipients. For event information, please contact Beth Woodruff at Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 315-0591.
- Diversity Leader: The Sawaya Law Firm
- Inclusive Excellence Leader: Human Rights & Community Partnerships
- Civic Sponsors: AARP, U.S. Bank and Xcel Energy
- Unity Sponsor: Cooney Associates, Denver African American Commission, Denver Commission for People with Disabilities, Denver Health, Denver International Airport, DreaMaker Productions, LLC, Trilogy Financial
- Denver African American Commission: Ryan Ross, PH.D.
- Denver American Indian Commission: Shawn Martinez
- Denver Asian Pacific American Commission: Heritage Camps for Adoptive Families
- Denver Commission for People with Disabilities: Chanda Hinton
- Denver Commission on Aging: Benita Muniz
- Denver Office of Strategic Partnerships Commission: Lisa Duran
- Denver GLBT Commission: Karen Collier
- Denver Latino Commission: Jesse Ogas
- Denver Women’s Commission: Girls Incorporated of Metro Denver
- Denver Commission on Immigrant & Refugee: Colorado Providers for Integration Network
The Sawaya Law Firm is Denver’s personal injury law firm. With over 40 years of experience and a compassionate team prepared to listen to your story, The Sawaya Law Firm is here to help. Contact us anytime.