The Sawaya Law Firm Sponsors the Denver Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce 17th Annual Business Awards Dinner
The Sawaya Law Firm is proud to sponsor the Denver Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce 17th Annual Business Awards Dinner tonight Thursday, November 21, 2013. Professionals, businesses and organizations will be recognized for their impact on GLBT lives for the better.
Please see below for a full list of award recipients. For event information, please contact Will Gallucci at email@example.com or (720) 663-0731.
- Individual Community Ally of the Year: Mayor Hancock
- Professional Woman of the Year: Tea Schook, Denver International Airport
- Non-Profit Organizations of the Year: Rocky Mountain Arts Association
- Corporate Community Ally of the Year: Sandoz
- Entrepreneurial Woman of the Year: Tammi Door, Downtown Denver Partnership
- Entrepreneurial Man of the Year: Rod Tafoya, Mission Yogurt, Inc.
- Professional Man of the Year: Peter Wagner M.D., Mental Health Center of Denver
The Sawaya Law Firm is Denver’s personal injury law firm. With over 40 years of experience and a compassionate team prepared to listen to your story, The Sawaya Law Firm is here to help. Contact us anytime.