Denver Product Liability Lawyer
When consumers are harmed by dangerous and defective products, the responsible parties should be held accountable. Products can be dangerous as a result of design defects, manufacturing defects, or inadequate warnings provided to consumers. Depending on the circumstances, designers, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, or retailers may be liable for the injuries their defective products cause.
Contact Your Denver Product Liability Lawyer
Call 720-709-2802 or contact us online today to discuss your concerns. Speak with an experienced:
- Denver Product Liability Lawyer
- Colorado Springs Product Liability Lawyer
- Fort Collins Product Liability Lawyer
- Greeley Product Liability Lawyer
There’s no fees unless we win your case.
Denver Product Injury Attorneys
At The Sawaya Law Firm, our Denver personal injury lawyers have been helping injured people for decades. We are well-versed in a range of injury matters, including product liability claims. If you or your loved one has been harmed by a dangerous or defective product, our firm can help.
When you come to our firm for assistance in a product liability claim, we will thoroughly investigate the circumstances surrounding your injuries, carefully assess the harm you have suffered, and aggressively pursue a claim on your behalf. We take pride in helping people in Denver, Greeley, and throughout Colorado recover their lives after serious personal injury.
Defective Cars and Other Products
Defective automobiles or auto parts can cause accidents and injuries. Examples are SUVs that have a tendency to roll over, motorcycles that wobble at high speeds, and tires that blow out, causing loss of control of the vehicle. Automobile defects that may give rise to product liability claims can exist in the braking system, the accelerator, the exhaust system, the fuel system, the electrical system, the steering and suspension, and virtually any part of the automobile.
Strict liability applies to defective auto product liability claims. It is not necessary to show that the responsible party was careless. It must only be established that:
- The vehicle or one of its parts had an unreasonably dangerous defect that caused your injury.
- The defective vehicle or part caused your injury while the vehicle was being used as it was intended to be used.
- The vehicle had not been substantially changed (in a way that would affect how it performs) after it was sold.
Dangerous and defective consumer products cause injuries every year. Examples include dangerous drugs, toys that present lead poisoning, choking, or strangulation hazards, and poorly designed industrial machinery leading to workplace injuries. Product liability claims are an effective way for consumers to hold designers, manufacturers, distributors and other responsible parties accountable for the harm their products cause.
Colorado Attorneys for Defective Medical Devices & Dangerous Drugs
Defective medical devices are among the most harmful dangerous products. They can cause serious injuries with life-threatening consequences, and patients often require additional surgeries to repair or remove and replace them. Examples of defective medical devices include:
- Zimmer Nex Gen Knee Replacement: This device has been recalled for a specific component piece. Patients have suffered loosening of the implant, pain, infection, and difficulty walking with this device.
- Granuflo And Naturalyte Dialysis: These products have been linked to an associated increase – up to six-fold – in the risk of cardiopulmonary arrest and sudden death. Due to the dangers and injuries associated with these products, more than half of the dialysis patients in the U.S. are believed to be at risk.
- Hernia Mesh: Some brands of hernia mesh have been recalled or withdrawn from the healthcare market because they are dangerous and have caused complications.
Dangerous Prescription Drugs are also extremely harmful dangerous products. They can have serious and sometimes even permanent side effects, and patients often suffer as a result. Examples of known dangerous drugs include:
- Antidepressants which cause birth defects
- Diabetes medicines
- Erectile Dysfunction Medications
- Permanent Hair Loss from Chemotherapy
- Cholesterol Lowering Drugs
- and many more…
Our Product Injury Attorneys Serve Denver, Greeley and All of Colorado
If you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product, contact our firm for a free case consultation. We will be happy to advise you of the damages you may be entitled to claim.
Our practice at The Sawaya Law Firm is devoted exclusively to accident, injury, and disability matters. Our Denver product liability lawyers will work hard to help you to seek to recover compensation to pay for the medical care and other financial compensation you deserve after defective product injuries. We have been serving Denver, Colorado for years by helping with product liability lawsuits, and now we’d love to help you with your case.