Denver & Colorado Rollover Accident Lawyer
When a car, truck or SUV rolls over, the frame of the vehicle should be strong enough to protect the occupants. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. Often times the roof of the vehicle becomes crushed, leading to dangerous and even deadly results. Accident victims may suffer serious spinal and head injuries. Insurance companies are often not looking out for the best interest of the victims, and the window for critical medical advice may be missed. At The Sawaya Law Firm in Denver and Greeley, we specialize in helping victims get the support and medical attention they need.
- Many SUVs and other off-road vehicles may be prone to easily flip over.
- Your rollover might have been caused by another driver’s negligence, or a flaw in the design of the vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s frame may not have been strong enough to prevent critical occupancy danger in the event of a rollover.
- Your car’s roof may have collapsed and been the cause of your rollover accident.
If you have been injured in a rollover accident we may be able to help you reclaim your life medically, financially and emotionally. Our Colorado car accident attorneys have helped many Colorado, Wyoming and Utah victims. Contact one of our Colorado SUV or car rollover lawyers today for a free consultation. At the Denver and Greeley offices of The Sawaya Law Firm we are here to assist you after a traumatic car accident.
Contact Your Colorado Rollover Accident Lawyer
Call 720-709-2802 or contact us online today to discuss your concerns. Speak with an experienced:
- Denver Rollover Accident Lawyer
- Colorado Springs Rollover Accident Lawyer
- Fort Collins Rollover Accident Lawyer
- Greeley Rollover Accident Lawyer
There’s no fees unless we win your case.