The Sawaya Values Awards
“Our highest purpose is to help everyone reach their potential. We want to honor people who put these values into action and help all of us towards accomplishing that goal.” – Michael Sawaya
The “Sawaya Values Awards” recognize Coloradans who are committed to helping themselves and members of their community reach their full potential. A monthly award is given to a recipient who displays one of the 12 areas of life that The Sawaya Law Firm considers to create the bedrock of society: Hope, Service, Responsibility, Faith, Honor, Trust, Freedom, Honesty, Integrity, Justice, Truth, and Family.
The winner for each month will receive a plaque and a donation of $250 to a qualifying charity of their choice. A charity will qualify for donation if they are currently registered as a 501 (c) 3 charity.
Please click here to nominate someone in the community you feel deserves recognition. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us directly at (303) – 847-0296 or by e-mail.
12 Core Values of The Sawaya Law Firm
- Hope: Inspiration to work toward a common cause and believe that better times are ahead.
- Service: The aid to persons in need above and beyond the social norm.
- Responsibility: To be reliable, dependable and most of all accountable to build a more secure, healthy and safe environment for everyone.
- Faith: Faith is the substance of what we hope for and the evidence of things we do not see.
- Honor: The highest respect in fairness and integrity for one’s beliefs and actions, a source of credit or distinction.
- Trust: To be dependable, trust worthy, and help instill confidence during difficult times.
- Freedom: Fight for liberty and to preserve the most dearly held principles and rights.
- Honesty: To be an authentic individual, “walk the talk” and be frank and open when dealing with complex and serious issues.
- Integrity: To give others strength to handle challenging times in their lives and to live by a set of moral and ethical principles.
- Justice: To exhibit extraordinary fairness when dealing with others and provide equitable, fair solutions.
- Truth: To deal fairly and sincerely with the public and not misrepresent or make false claims.
- Family: To fight for issues that may affect family, to benefit traditional and non-traditional families.
The Sawaya Law Firm is Denver’s personal injury law firm. With over 40 years of experience and a compassionate team prepared to listen to your story, The Sawaya Law Firm is here to help. Contact us anytime.