Sawaya Values Award Winners
- Nominee must exhibit superior attributes in the specific area on an on-going basis.
- Must be a Colorado resident for at least one year.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Only one entry per nominee may be submitted.
- You may nominate someone for any Values at any time (unless the category has already been awarded for that year) and the judging committee will evaluate your entry in the appropriate month.
- Nominations will be accepted by the 10th day of the month.
- No weight will be given to the number of nominations any one person receives.
- Nominees will be evaluated on the merits of the application.
- The selection committee will meet once a month to discuss nominees. Nominees or those nominating entrants may receive a phone call to clarify information.
- Judges will contact the winner by the 3rd week of the month.
- Winners will be announced on the 4th week of the month.
- All winners will be recognized at the Annual Sawaya Values Awards Event in February of the following year.
Sawaya Values Awards Winners will receive a plaque naming them as the Values Winner of the Month and a donation for $250 to a qualifying charity of their choice. A charity will qualify for donation if they are currently registered as a 501(c)3 charity.