Denver Personal Injury Law Firm
Colorado Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys
A serious injury can happen in an instant — and life-limiting disabilities can emerge over time. If you have been injured or disabled, you know the frustrations of trying to keep your life from falling apart.
Our mission at The Sawaya Law Firm is to help you keep your life intact. We believe that if you have been injured at work, or because someone else was careless, you should not have to handle the consequences alone. Our attorneys and staff are here to help you manage every aspect of your case — personal, medical, financial and vocational — to make sure you have the best life possible.
From our office in Denver, we are prepared to help you anywhere in Colorado. Thanks to our close nationwide network of experienced attorneys, we can also help you if you are injured anywhere else in the United States. To learn more about how we can help with your injury case, contact us online or call Toll Free 866-701-7302.
Our Service, Your Justice
The lawyers, paralegals, case managers and investigators at The Sawaya Law Firm take our firm's heritage of justice seriously. We fight to obtain compensation and justice for clients in cases of injury, disability and wrongful death related to all types of accidents caused by negligence or carelessness.
As part of our personal injury practice, we also represent clients in cases related to:
- Motor vehicle accidents : If you were hurt or a family member was killed in an accident involving a car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian or any other motor vehicle, we can help you recover compensation for your losses.
- Workers’ compensation: If you were injured on the job, our workplace injury attorneys will work hard to obtain the benefits you deserve under Colorado's workers' compensation laws.
- Medical malpractice: If you have been injured as the result of a doctor's negligence, or your child has suffered a birth injury because of negligence during labor and delivery, we can help.
- Premises liability: We represent clients in all injuries caused by hazardous property conditions, including slip-and-falls due to poor lighting or exceedingly slippery surfaces, and assaults or attacks due to inadequate security, or a lack of security, in apartment complexes and parking garages.
- Bad faith denial of insurance claims: If your insurance company denied your insurance claim without cause, or payment on your claim has been unreasonably delayed, we can fight to recover the insurance benefits you are entitled to under your policy.
- Social Security Disability: Most Social Security Disability (SSD) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims are denied on the initial application. We can help you properly present your claim on appeal.
- VA disability benefits : If you are a veteran and you have been injured, you may be eligible for VA disability benefits.
- Product Liability: We represent people who have been injured as the result of defective products, including dangerous medicines. We also handle cases of liver damage caused by Tylenol and acetaminophen.
- Catastrophic injuries: We help clients who have sustained all kinds of catastrophic injuries, including brain injuries and severe burns.
Call Toll Free 866-701-7302or email us today. Our Denver personal injury attorneys will review your case and give you a detailed evaluation at no cost to you.