Denver/Greeley Medical Malpractice Attorneys
With a single doctor's mistake, a life can change forever. A physician's failure to diagnose cancer might undermine treatment efforts, decreasing the likelihood of success of any treatment plan. A hospital's lack of training and failure to have adequate staff might cause a patient to be given the wrong medicines with life-threatening consequences. These are all tragedies that no one wants to face. Unfortunately, preventable medical errors are a major cause of patient injury and death.
At The Sawaya Law Firm in Denver and Greeley, Colorado, we are devoted to protecting the rights and interests of injured people and their families. Our attorneys are driven by our firm's heritage of justice: a commitment to serving the victims of negligence and ensuring that injury victims do not have to deal with the consequences of their injuries alone. We have devoted almost our entire legal practice to serving the victims of negligence.
If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of a doctor's negligence or hospital negligence, contact our Colorado law firm today to discuss your potential medical malpractice claims.
Denver Phone: 303-847-0296
Toll Free: 866-701-7302
Someone is available to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We want to hear your story so call us today. The sooner you contact our medical malpractice lawyers, the sooner we can begin working to protect your rights and interests. Contact us no matter where you live in Colorado, including the Denver Metro Area, Greeley and Colorado Springs.
In all medical malpractice cases that we accept, we begin with an in-depth evaluation and comprehensive investigation to ensure that we have all of the relevant information regarding your case. We rely heavily on a network of medical experts and professionals who can help evaluate your claim and provide expert testimony as necessary.
Our experienced medical malpractice lawyers have effectively handled many cases against negligent doctors, physicians, hospitals and other medical professionals related to injury and death caused by:
- Hospital negligence: including failure to have adequate staff, failure to follow safety procedures, lack of infection control measures and other mistakes which cause harm to hospitalized patients
- Birth injuries : such as cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy, birth asphyxia, hypoxia and other injuries and disabilities caused by medical mistakes made before, during or after labor and delivery.
- Surgical errors: including operating on the wrong body part, failure to explain possible complications and side effects of surgery, negligently performed surgery, leaving instruments or sponges in the patient's body, severing a nerve or causing other injury to a patient during surgery.
- Medication errors: including giving the wrong medicine to a patient, administering the wrong dose of medication or failing to prevent dangerous drug side effects and drug interactions.
- Anesthesia mistakes: including giving an overdose of anesthesia, inadequate anesthetic and other mistakes resulting in patient injury or suffering
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis: including failure to diagnose cancer, heart attack, stroke or other illness or disease
- Emergency Room Negligence: including failing to accurately assess patients needs; failing to promptly and adequately treat patients for heart attack, stroke and other life-threatening conditions; and delays in emergency treatment for serious injuries and illnesses
If a physician or medical facility harmed you or a loved one through negligence or malpractice, you deserve answers to your questions. Call or e-mail us today to arrange for a free evaluation of your medical malpractice claim.
For more information, visit our Medical Malpractice Information Center .